|On September 9, 2008, a great club called FC Medeamaa was formed at the offices of the President and founder of the club, Mr. Moses Armah aka Mospacka at exactly 11.20 am in Tarkwa. On that fateful day, the president spoke in the Nzema parlanceto one of his staff at the office that ‘Ye di ye diye’ literally translated as ‘let’s form our own club’. That statement gave birth to FC Medeamaa that played in the Western Region Division Two League with Dompim Pepesa as their home venue. The supporters of the club are referred to as Medi and the pioneer members of the supporters union based in Dompim Pepesa are known as Medi One. The club’s vision and mission was to join the Premiership by 2010 or 2011 and unearth about 70% of talents within Western Region while the other 30% are recruited from other parts beyond the geographical frontiers of the Western Region.|
|As we are all aware, ‘Medeamaa’ is an Nzema word meaning ‘my brother’. So for the faithful of FC Medeamaa, everybody is a brother. Just after a year, the club has qualified to the National Division One League and has attracted some scouts who have come and monitored some players of the team. In fact, there is bright hope for the future of FC Medeamaa.
Never Give Up!